Dont forget to down load your Missouri Hunting App to your Andriod Phones.
A little about the MO Hunting App…(copied from the website)
“The MO Hunting application enables Missouri hunters, anglers, and trappers to purchase, view, and store annual hunting, fishing, and trapping permits and associated details, as well as view permits purchased during the previous year. This application will allow hunters to notch their permit and Telecheck their harvest directly from their deer or turkey permit within the application, using an easy-to-use form. MO Hunting also enables hunters to view all deer and turkey which they have previously checked and the associated details.
In order to log in to MO Hunting, users will need their Conservation Number. This 9-digit number can be found on the BACK of their Heritage Card, next to the bar code. This is different from the 16-digit number on the front of the card. Their Conservation Number can also be found on any current or previous permit. For more help locating their Conservation Number, users can call (573) 751-4115 during regular business hours, and ask for the permits office, or go to http://huntfish.mdc.mo.gov/heritage-card/finding-your-conservation-number.
After harvesting a deer or turkey it is still necessary to immediately notch the month and date of harvest on your permit, which you can now do within the MO Hunting application. You must telecheck your harvest by 10:00 pm on the day of harvest, prior to being removed from the state, and record the Telecheck confirmation number on your voided permit.
- Hunter information now displaying within the individual permit
- Added a sunrise / sunset feature
- Display of hunting seasons
- Assorted minor bug fixes
- Permits displayed in-app are legal copies which can be carried while hunting, fishing, and trapping.
- Ability to notch a permit. This does not require an internet connection. A user must notch a permit before he may telecheck against that permit. An internet connection is required to telecheck.
- Permits and telecheck history now save locally to device storage after refreshing the lists.
- Offline access to downloaded permits and telechecks. This feature does not require an internet connection, but does require that you have previously logged in while online to download your permit and telecheck data.
Faster and more responsive telechecking. Updated to support a new server backend and permit system which will provide for a faster and more responsive telechecking experience. Users will need this version to continue using the app for storing and interacting with permits March 15, 2016 and forward.”